KiCad website repo

I just noticed that the KiCad main website repo appears to be live.  At
least I can clone it so I'm assuming it's no longer mirroring the GitHub
repo.  If this is the case, there are two commits that I made to GitHub
that did not get synced.  It appears the website builds are still being
made against the GitHub repo because I see the changes on the website.
However, once the website build is changed to the GitLab repo, these
changes will be lost.  I can push them to the GitLab repo if you would like.

Cheers,