Re: Folks doing their own Mac builds will want to fetch from our local wxWidgets branch...

Jeff,

I was actually referring to the wxWidgets compilation configure commands
not the KiCad configure commands. I ended up fixing it by removing the
--enable-utf8 flag that we suggest passing into wxWidgets, overall it was:

../configure \
    --prefix=`pwd` \
    --enable-debug \
    --with-opengl \