Re: Question about gerber job file numeric format

But that 1.600 is not a double/floating number, it  truncated from the
double of 1.600000000000000088817841970012523233890533447265625

The entire complaint I believe is when it comes to serializing to JSON
in 99% of software of all languages, you do not apply custom
formatting to convert doubles to having less digits, you literally
store the data type as is for what's considered a JSON "number".
Otherwise we should be storing the float as string and applying the
custom formatting in the conversion to string.