Issues with Github/Gitlab migration

Hello

I thought I would give a heads up to anybody else having this issue:

I was provided with a Gitlab account which used the same login, etc., at my Github account. Although the account allowed me to examine things like Kicad source I could not clone or fork any repository: either it would simply fail after crunching away for a few minutes (if cloning) or claim the fork already exists (if forking). I searched for a while for a fix but found none so I ended up deleting the Gitlab account and re-creating it. This seemed to fix the problem.

So if anybody else has trouble with their new Gitlab account after the migration they might try that.

Brian Piccioni