Re: Request for Issue assignments

On 2020-01-10 08:08, Brian Piccioni wrote:
Hello

Since I have found and suggested fixes for two issues, it occurred to
me my limited skills with Kicad
development might be useful to fixing issues.

I am not good with UI design and probably would have limited value
with esoteric bugs but I'd like to
offer myself for assignments.

Brian

Hi Brian-

Fixing bugs is a great way to get into KiCad development! You should be able to assign yourself to bugs now. If you'd like a suggestion for bugs to tackle, I'd recommend looking at the outstanding items for 5.1.6: https://gitlab.com/kicad/code/kicad/issues?milestone_title=5.1.6&scope=all&sort=priority&state=opened&utf8=%E2%9C%93

There are quite a few good candidates in there.  (e.g. #3737 or #1756)

Thanks!  And let us know if you get stuck.
Seth

Seth Hillbrand
KiCad Services Corporation
https://www.kipro-pcb.com