Re: Illegal instruction 4 when running eeschema after executing kicad-mac-builder

I have a branch that switches us to OCC.  I believe OCE is not
maintained anymore, and that may be the root of some of your issues.

I am glad you are up and running!

If you or Jonatan want to write up some instructions for using
kicad-mac-builder to jumpstart a dev environment, I'd love to hit
accept on a PR :)