Re: <config.h>, and the format checker

I'm thinking "config.h" needs to be included before any of the kicad
header files.  I'm not terribly thrilled about alphabetizing the include
files per clang-format and we certainly shouldn't be using it in this
case.  I always grouped them according to where they are defined even
though it's not strictly necessary.  It gave a nice bread crumb trail as
to where you might find said header file.  This probably would not be
strictly necessary if we always verified header files did not have any
unmet dependencies per the coding policy[1].

[1]:
https://docs.kicad-pcb.org/doxygen/md_Documentation_development_coding-style-policy.html#header_depends