Re: Proper way to report bugs on branches

I am pretty sure, yes.

So I should recompile the master branch and try reproduce the bugs and report as normal?

Another example is one of the bugs is related to buses - if one of a list { SCL SCK ~CS RD} all items after and including CS have an over bar.

Brian

On 2020-01-27 7:14 p.m., Jon Evans wrote:
Can you reproduce these same issues on the master branch? Either the latest master, or the point on master at which your custom branch splits (i.e. the most recent rebase point) Doing so will absolutely rule out that there is anything about your branch related, and also make it easier to figure out what (master) commit is the relevant origin point for the bug report.

-Jon