Re: Proper way to report bugs on branches

You can also report the bug including the version info from your branch
(especially if your branch is public) -- if the bug is clearly not with
your code, it should be easy for others to reproduce it.

What I do to make things simpler is to keep several working copies of KiCad
around, so I don't have to completely switch branches and rebuild whenever
I change from master to a feature branch, or master to 5.1, etc.
Of course, this takes more storage space, but if you have room for it, I
recommend this approach.

You are right about the overbar bug, you can work around it by writing ~CS~
instead of ~CS for now.

-Jon