If you find a bug that doesn't exist in master but does exist in the MR, then add a thread to the MR with the reproduction steps.

Thanks-
Seth

On 2020-01-28 08:04, Brian Piccioni wrote:
Jp

Actually, that is the bug: every time I hit F8 one or more of RN3,
RN4, RN5, and RN6 are shown as new components on the PCB. It deletes
the old RNs and put new ones with the same name.

I got RN3, RN4 then RN3, RN4,  RN5 and RN6, then RN3, etc.

Every time I hit F8 the thing rips up those RNs.

This schematic has only had one sheet ever.

I shall recompile the master branch and try and boil down the
schematic to something simple to test.

Brian