Re: Repeat request for help from icon maintainer.

Le 04/02/2020 à 15:06, Brian Piccioni a écrit :
> Hello
>
> I emailed earlier because when I follow the directions to create a new
> icon under MSYS2 it fails.
>
> This means that either
>
> 1) the directions are wrong or
> 2) I am following them incorrectly.
>
> Perhaps an icon maintainer can get in contact with me and work through
> this?
>
> I basically need to clone the icons annotate_right_down and
> annotate_down_right rotated 90, 180, and 270 degrees. Not complicated.
>
> thanks
>

> Brian
Hi Brian,

To build the .cpp files the option MAINTAIN_PNGS must be set to ON in
makefiles.

So:
1 - To avoid cache issues, delete your current CMakeCache.txt file in
your build directory.
2 - Run cmake as before, with option -DMAINTAIN_PNGS=ON to recreated the
makefiles

After that you should be able to rebuild/create the .cpp bitmap files.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS