Which in-tree patches are still needed?

Does anyone know which in-tree patches inside the patches/ folder are
actually still needed for building on any of our supported platforms for
master? Looking through the packaging scripts I only see
wxwidgets-3.0.2_mingw_fix_unicode_entry.patch in use for the Windows build
and the OSX build is carrying its own patches. According to the build docs,
the Boost patches are needed only for Boost<1.56, but we are now on 1.59
minimum.

Are any patches other than the unicode patch still needed? If not, I would
like to clean any unused ones out of master.

-Ian