Re: Project file churn

AFAIK, I don't think we use them for anything so they could be removed
unless someone is using them in a Python script somewhere.  I doubt that
is the case.  You should check to make sure all the parsers don't choke
when there is no time stamp.  If any of them do, that would be an issue
because you would break the file format without actually adding a new
feature.