In other words, remote origin did point like this

origin  https://gitlab.com/kicad/code/kicad.git (fetch)
origin  https://gitlab.com/kicad/code/kicad.git (push)

it pointed to

https://gitlab.com/bjpiccioni/kicad.git (fetch)

This caused all sorts of problems for me. In addition, Git stopped mirroring forks (I might not be using the right term)

I had to switch over to origin as /kicad/kicad.git

Brian

On 2020-03-28 3:11 p.m., Mário Luzeiro wrote:
Hi all,
It worked all the time, now I cannot push to my fork on gitlab.

I got this error:
remote: GitLab: Author 'alexandr.shuklin biovitrum.ru' is not a member of team
! [remote rejected]     master -> master (pre-receive hook declined)

Looks it is related with this recent commit:
https://gitlab.com/kicad/code/kicad/-/commit/cf259758761d48628b7fbca91b1083e45b2fb34f

Is that happening only to me? how can it be fixed?

Mario