From: Kicad-developers <kicad-developers-bounces+mrluzeiro=ua.pt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Brian Piccioni <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 28 March 2020 19:20
To: kicad-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Kicad-developers] Help with Gitlab, push failed to my fork

Mario

I don't know if this is your problem but some projects are set up to
mirror the kicad source repository automatically (as mine was).

In other words, remote origin did point like this

origin  https://gitlab.com/kicad/code/kicad.git (fetch)
origin  https://gitlab.com/kicad/code/kicad.git (push)

it pointed to

https://gitlab.com/bjpiccioni/kicad.git (fetch)

This caused all sorts of problems for me. In addition, Git stopped
mirroring forks (I might not be using the right term)

I had to switch over to origin as /kicad/kicad.git

Brian