Re: Project Setup for Development and Beginner recommended beginner work on eeschema

Hello Rico,

compiling for Ubuntu stable 18.04 seems to be most easy and I started my first patch without using any IDE. Others have VS code , QT creator or Eclipse in use. Eclipse was also the recommendation of Seth Hilbrand. I also have the CDT running with GCC hello world including the debugger. Unfortunately successful kicad project import met further obstacles for the moment why I still compile in terminal command line and cannot use advanced IDE power

Janvi