KiCad Services Corporation
https://www.kipro-pcb.com
+1 530 302 5483 | +1 212 603 9372

On 2020-04-23 09:53, Seth Hillbrand wrote:
That usually pops up when you are loading GTK2 from wx and pcbnew is
compiled for GTK3

-Seth

Seth Hillbrand

On 2020-04-23 09:50, Mário Luzeiro wrote:
Hello all,
I'm trying to run KiCad on debug mode (from latest development
branch).. it used to work.. but now it crashes when I try to run
pcbnew.
Has anyone seen this before? any idea how to solve it?

../src/common/object.cpp(251): assert "classTable->Get(m_className) ==
NULL" failed in Register(): Class "wxCommandEvent" already in RTTI
table - have you used IMPLEMENT_DYNAMIC_CLASS() multiple times or
linked some object file twice)?

81 pcbnewInitPythonScripting
                                       python_scripting.cpp 217
0x7fffe96fcc2e