Re: Help debug pcbnew

This actually recently started happening to me if I had KICAD_SCRIPTING
turned on, the only way I could find to fix it was by disabling scripting.
I was going to dig in to what was going on, but then I upgraded to Ubuntu
20.04 today and the problem went away, so it was probably some kind of
dependency mismatch that appeared on my 18.04 installation.

-Jon