Separate download server directory for each Windows nightly build installer version?

I keep the Windows nightly build download server page (
https://kicad-downloads.s3.cern.ch/index.html?prefix=windows/nightly/) open
in a browser tab to download the latest nightly build, often daily. It's
slightly annoying to have four files for each nightly build: 64 and 32 bit,
and lite and full.

Could it be possible to have four directories under the main directory:
* full_installer_with_libraries_64bit
* full_installer_with_libraries_32bit
* lite_installer_downloadable_libraries_64bit
* lite_installer_downloadable_libraries_32bit

Then I could just refresh the tab and click on the last file. Now I have to
check every time which one is what I want so that I don't download a wrong
one by accident (which has happened).

(The same is of course true for the 5.1 testing builds.)

Eeli Kaikkonen

Follow ups