Submitting new wizards and plugins

Please excuse me if this has been asked before or it's in a FAQ somewhere
that I haven't located.

I've written a number of scripts for KiCad over the past few months for
things like component alignment and spacing, and am now working on
converting those to plugins and additional footprint wizards. I feel like
the community could benefit from some of these tools, but I don't know the
best way to submit them or if these sorts of things are welcomed by the
community. For the new footprint wizards, for instance, should I just submit
a pull-request to github of the kicad-footprint-wizards project?

-Alan

Follow ups