Re: DRC changes

Try pushing only the branch you are actively working on to your personal
repo.

In my setup, I have 2 remotes:
1) product - this is the main KiCad repo
2) personal - this is my personal fork

When I am working on a feature branch (called im/featurebranch) I push it
to my personal repo like this:
`git push personal im/featurebranch`

Every other time I am working directly on master (such as for bug fixes or
smaller changes), I just push like this:
`git push product master`

What is probably happening is that your fork has the main branches marked
as protected still - since they are marked as protected in the main repo
the fork copies that setting over.

-Ian