Re: DRC changes

Did you clone your personal fork to you computer?  If so you should be
able to just use `git push` to push to push to your remote fork.  You
should also add a remote link to the main repo by running the following
command:

git remote add upstream git@xxxxxxxxxx:kicad/code/kicad.git

When you want to sync you local repo run:

git pull upstream master

When you want to update your personal fork on GitLab:

git push origin master

When you want to add a local development branch to your personal fork on
GitLab:

git push origin branch_name

>From there you go to GitLab and you should see an option to create a
merge request from you newly pushed branch.