Re: Submitting new wizards and plugins

My experience with other programs is that having a "plugin repository" that can be browsed from the program and plugins installed with the same UI significantly reduces the friction within the plugin ecosystem, and as a result encourages people to both use and publish what they have. I would (again) look at the Jetbrains plugin UI as a good example.

Regards, Ruth