Re: Eeschema annotate block / specific component types proposal

Brian,

Great to know that I'm not the only one who thought it a useful addition.
Really happy to collaborate, and to try and unpick those issues. As I'm not
the KiCad dev it'll take me a little while to figure out the code flow, but
no harm in having a crack. Great if you were able to bring your branch up
to date - and yes, git can be a pain to conceptually grasp. I've never
reached the level of fluency with it I'd like.

Yours,
James.