Re: Eeschema annotate block / specific component types proposal

Hi James,

You might first want to download one of the nightlies (5.99) and play with it.  Block selections are gone: eeschema now has a “normal” selection model where you click on things and/or drag-select and they get highlighted.

So from the GUI perspective you’d just need to add the options to the Scope section of the Annotate dialog.

I believe there’s already a Wishlist item for this in the issue database.

I suck at git, so you don’t want to know what I do for branching, etc. ;)

Cheers,
Jeff.