Re: Consider changing .pro extension in the future

I'm pretty sure this has been discussed to death but but until a new
project file format is created, the file extension will remain .pro.
It's bad enough that this clashes with other applications but having an
internal file format clash just fix something unrelated to KiCad doesn't
make much sense to me.  This is problem that affects many applications
not just KiCad.