Re: DRC rules

Hi,

It's nice getting a powerful rules system. Thank you for all the work.

Just because it is slightly related to this. I find misleading that opening
Inspect > Design Rules Checker, you get access to modify Minimum Track
Width, Minimum via size and minimum uVia size. That is a subset of the
Constraints in the revamped Board Setup dialog.
Personally, I would remove them from Inspect > Design Rules Checker.
If this was well received, let me know and I can raise a gitlab issue.

Thanks,
Diego