Re: DRC rules

Hello Jeff,

I've tried to get the big board working, but I'm unable to set a default
clearance on a netclass. What I want to achieve is that a certain netclass
has a small clearance (0.2mm) with itself, but a large clearance to
other netclasses, for example 5.5mm. For some netclasses I would like
to set a smaller clearance. I've tried the following approach (with and without
priority, and in reverse priority). But in this case it always uses the 1.3mm,
also within the netclass itself. I've attached the test project.

(version 1)
(selector (priority 100) (match_netclass "Net-(C1-Pad1)") (match_netclass "Net-(C1-Pad1)") (rule "0.2mm"))
(selector (priority 150) (match_netclass "Net-(C1-Pad1)") (rule "1.3mm"))
(rule "1.3mm" (clearance 1.3))
(rule "0.2mm" (clearance 0.2))

regards,

Mark.