Re: Request to merge support of python 3.9

Steve,

Thanks for the update to it, and it looks good, so I have set it to merge
to master when the CI build completes. I will then manually cherry-pick
this to the 5.1 branch.

I do wonder if there is a better way for us to structure this search so
that we don't have to touch the file every time a new Python version is
released.

-Ian