Symbol library work

I'm getting ready make some changes to make the new embedded library
symbols easier to use and I wanted to check to make sure no one else is
working on anything.  Here is the list of improvements that I will be
working on over the next few weeks.

1) Library symbol update/replace dialog similar to the footprint
update/replace dialog in Pcbnew.

2) Modify the symbol library editor to edit library symbols in place
like the footprint library editor.

3) Implement optional background symbol library change detection to
highlight symbols that have library symbols that have changed from the
embedded symbol.

Please let me know if you are working on any that might conflict with this.

Cheers,

Wayne