Re: Sizes for bitmaps in cpp-other

Ok, I was able to extract the sizing information for these bitmaps from the
existing cpp representations, however it appears that we do not have source
SVGs for the tune_diff_pair_skew_legend and tune_single_track_length_legend
bitmaps, we only have PNGs. Does anyone know where those two came from?

-Ian