Re: GitLab milestone cleanup

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 8:46 AM Nick Østergaard <oe.nick@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What about feature requests / wishes from users that are very unlikely to
> realise quickly? Should they still be assigned the new milestone?
>
> I just worry they may clutter the overview too much, but I guess when we
> will see how it goes. :) My concern may not be a real problem afterall.
>
> Nick

Could there be a milestone "Future" for features which are wanted but not
planned for the next release? For example, some things were in the v6
roadmap but were moved to the future roadmap, and even more can(?) be moved
later. It would be better to have them in Future milestone than keep them
in v6 milestone or remove the milestone completely.

Eeli Kaikkonen