Licensing Update

Hi All-

After some extended modifications to the ratsnest routines in pcbnew, we have successfully removed the APGL-licensed source files from our codebase. Thanks to Google LLC for helping to spur and fund this effort. We hope that you notice the ratsnest lines are more responsive, or if you don't, we hope this has been a transparent change for you.

Packagers, please note the updated license terms. We do still have individual code files licensed under the GPLv3, ISC, MIT and Boost licenses and our icons are licensed under CC-BY-SA-4.0. KiCad, as a package, is now licensed under GPLv3.

Best-
Seth

Seth Hillbrand
KiCad Services Corporation