Re: Critical path item / request for help

About the findwxWidgets, I see it has been updated in kicad, but
shouldn't such a fix be upstreamed in cmake as well?

I did a clean vcpkg environment and it does seem to compile again,
lets see if it works for x86 and x64 and debug and release in a couple
of hours.

I don't see any progress about OCC, I only saw a request to make it.