Re: CADSTAR Importer & Pad Stacks

Hi all,

Has anybody had a chance to check the draft document I made on Pad Stacks
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lxBI7_X_I7pO-nuDHPRVlfRBH24XTmwuuN69o_Bqk3s/edit?usp=sharing>
?

I would like at least some feedback if this is the kind of document you
would be looking for, or if not what to change about it/what it should
focus on.

I'm keen on pad stacks in KiCad since CADSTAR heavily relies on them - at
the moment the importer wouldn't be able to handle complex cases.

I would like to help wherever I can to get this in before v6 feature freeze.

Thanks.

Roberto.