Re: Error creating merge request for 1st diff

Hi Josh,

Please see the GitLab documentation on how to create a MR:
https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/user/project/merge_requests/creating_merge_requests.html

We also have some KiCad-specific MR guidelines:
https://gitlab.com/kicad/code/kicad/-/wikis/Merge-Request-Guidelines

In general: you will need to have your own fork of the KiCad
repository on your personal GitLab account, then push your work to a
new branch on that fork.  You then create a MR in the main KiCad
repository with the target set to your personal fork and branch.

Best,
Jon