Re: Error creating merge request for 1st diff

Hi,

You are probably trying to push to kicad repo instead of your fork.
Instead of doing "git push" you should do "git push <name of remote
corresponding to your fork>" unless your fork remote is "origin".
Once you have pushed to your fork git client will give you a direct link to
create a merge request from that branch.

Best,
Andrew