Re: DRC - detecting acute angles

Please have a look over the open issues on GitLab.  Until the new DRC
code has been merged into master, it's not a good candidate for a new
developer.

Here's a link with open issues for the feature-freeze that have not yet
been assigned.  Please do note that any feature-development work should
have a documented implementation plan that the lead developers sign off
on before you begin coding.  This can help to avoid problems where you
do a lot of work that doesn't get accepted because it doesn't fit in the
larger plan.

https://gitlab.com/kicad/code/kicad/-/issues?scope=all&utf8=%E2%9C%93&state=opened&milestone_title=6.0%20Feature%20Freeze&assignee_id=None

I would also strongly encourage you (as we do for all developers
starting to work on KiCad) to look at fixing small issues first.  They
are not nearly as appealing as a feature implementation but they are
more manageable and will help you learn the general layout and workings
of the system.

Best-
Seth

KiCad Services Corporation