Re: Build failure in Fedora Rawhide

You should be able to switch the macros:
%cmake -> %cmake
%make_build -> %cmake_build
%make_install -> %cmake_install

Then the builds and install will automatically use the proper out of tree
directory. See the change proposal page for more details:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/CMake_to_do_out-of-source_builds#Migration
.

-Ian