Re: Build failure in Fedora Rawhide

Good luck.

I've been putting off updating the Audacity spec file that I am maintainer
on because of the cmake macro changes. But in my case I have to rewrite the
entire spec to use cmake since they removed their autotools-based build
system and instead introduced a broken cmake build system now - and they
did this in a patch release... that is not going to be fun to switch to.

-Ian