Re: Build failure in Fedora Rawhide

On 7/20/20 8:28 PM, Steven A. Falco wrote:
On 7/20/20 6:01 PM, Ian McInerney wrote:
You should be able to switch the macros:
%make -> %cmake
%make_build -> %cmake_build
%make_install -> %cmake_install

It does look like it is that easy.  I should have a build in another hour or so.  Then I'll load it into a VM and test.  If that works out, I'll change the packaging scripts.

Ok, I've updated the packaging script and merged that into gitlab.  The next nightly should build correctly for rawhide.

I'll tackle the downstream script tomorrow.

	Steve