Re: New Build Dependencies: Lemon + GTK3

Yes, I have a branch on my fork [1] called "im/lemon" that can be used. It
can be found here: https://gitlab.com/imcinerney/kicad/-/tree/im/lemon. If
the build passes with that, it means lemon integration is working. CMake
should error during configuration if the lemon executable can't be found

-Ian

[1] https://gitlab.com/imcinerney/kicad