Re: MSYS2 Dropping 32-bit support

Been working on Phoenix, I basically have something working to build,
though it'll be awhile before I have anything to share.

However, here's the fun part:
wxPhoenix 4.1.0 only works with wxWidgets 3.1.4 and above
wxPhoenix 4.0.7 only works with wxWidgets 3.0.x series

There's a fun gap with 3.1.0-3.1.3 :D Basically even with their fancy pancy
dynamic generation system for most of their code. They hardcoded things
specific references with no version checking fallback. Even the 4.0.x
series may have some compatibility issues with wx 3.0.x depending on mix.

wx is to blame too because wxWidgets 3.1.4 has API changes that
really should have made it 3.2.  Hell, 3.1.4 appears to have enabled a
newer C++ standard and the build is broken for MSVC until you patch it with
master because Microsoft under some newer standard flags clamped down on
STL export violations.

I have a PR update to vcpkg to go to 3.1.4 and patch it for MSVC.
https://github.com/microsoft/vcpkg/pull/12733