Re: Help on saving colors options on 3D-Viewer

Hey Mario, I'm probably your friend here!

The COLOR_SETTINGS is used for the switchable color theme system.
It is not used for board-specific colors, for example if someone wants to
customize the soldermask color of a particular board.

So, would you want these lighting settings to be tied to the system color
theme, to the system settings, or to a board in particular?

The color theme editor is not yet integrated well into the 3D viewer, but
it could be.  That way, people could also create and share different 3D
color themes the same way they do with themes for the board and schematic
editor today.

-Jon