Change in Library Team Leadership

Hi all,

the bad news up front, I no longer have the time to properly handle leading the library team as i am now working full time and still have my education to finish (Covid isn't much help either as it makes me lose a bit of time as i try to avoid public transport at peak hours).

And now the good news. Christian Schlüter has volunteered to take over as the team leader. I personally plan to be around and help as much as i can with reviews but simply feel that i should give somebody a chance to grow who has more time on their hand. To be honest i think he already took on part of my roles as i had been absent for quite some time (partly hoping i will find more time and partly just not wanting to admit that i don't have it anymore).

Kind regards Rene

Follow ups