Re: Change in Library Team Leadership

Hi Rene,

I know I've already replied on the librarian mailing list but it bears
repeating.  Thank you for contributions to the KiCad project.  Your
stewardship of the library team has made a huge difference in the
quality of the KiCad libraries.  Best of luck with your new role.

Thank you to Christian for stepping up and taking over for Rene.

It is this kind of volunteerism that makes me proud of the KiCad
development community.

Cheers,

Wayne