Re: distributed build

## Mário Luzeiro (mrluzeiro@xxxxx):

> ouch! it takes to me 20 minutes or probably more (8 CPU AMD, 8 GB RAM)
> ..without distcc.. so I'm looking for some help to reduce this time :)

Is that with SSD or spinning rust? RAM could help, too - as a database
person, I'd recommend 4 to 8 GB per CPU core (perhaps the same as a
desktop user, when I see how much RAM even a web browser can take...).
32 GB for starters? (c'mon, my hardware here is three year old intel,
I've definitively lost some bang for "mitigations").

Regards,
Christoph

--
Spare Space