Re: request for comment about perhaps clearer strings

In the code, we have only one location that refers to "Power Pins"
(backannotate).  And we have two that refer to "Power Ports" (Edit
component and Add Power button).  We should definitely unify those.

There are a couple reasons not to change the term from "Power" to "Supply".
First,  we have symbol libraries with the "Power" term.  Changing the
software to "Supply" would need to include changing the library.  Second,
the term "Supply" in electrical engineering is reserved.  It refers to a
direction of current.  It is the pair of "Drain".

Can you say a bit more about the confusion you are trying to solve?  Maybe
we can address it another way?

-Seth