Call for bitmap help

I just committed[1] the support to edit symbols in place using the
symbol library editor.  I used the export symbol icon as a temporary
place holder but it's not ideal.  If someone has the time, I would
appreciate if you would make a bitmap that looks like the save footprint
in board bitmap in the footprint editor except with the Eeschema bitmap
as the background.  I can do this myself but my bitmap skills are weak
so it most likely wont look as good as most of the other bitmaps.
Thanks in advance for the help.

Cheers,

Wayne

[1]: