Re: 3D-Viewer: limit scale to positive values?

There has been some discussion to removing the scale option here
altogether.  The logic being that if you need the model scaled, you should
be doing this in your solid CAD not in your electronic CAD.  I have come
around to this idea and it might be worth implementing rather than doing
the scale limiting.

-Seth